Brand Marketing Manager
Recycling Open to public competition
Our Bord na Mona Recycling Business Unit currently has a need for a
Brand Marketing Manager on a permanent basis. This role will be based in
Newbridge (hybrid) and will report to the Commercial Strategy Manager. The
successful candidate will be responsible for establishing and implementing our
Digital strategy to capitalise on market opportunities and generate demand. You
will lead the delivery, planning and developments of marketing activities.
Working with internal and external resources, this individual will deliver multi-channel
marketing programs that build brand awareness, provide a steady flow of sales
leads, ensure return on marketing investments and improve customer experience.
Job Title: Brand Marketing Manager
Business Unit: Recycling
Reporting to: Commercial Strategy Manager
HR Contact: Carol Young
Apply on or before: 30th November 2022
Eligibility: Open to public
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following:
and executes all website, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social
media, and display advertising campaigns. Collaborates with internal teams
to create landing pages along with relevant and interesting content to
optimise customer experience.
builds, and maintains our social media presence across relevant content
and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses
against goals (ROI and KPIs).
trends and insights and optimises spend and performance based on the
new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing in
collaboration with wider brand team.
strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience
across multiple channels and customer touch points. Create customer
critical conversion points and drop off points and optimises user funnels.
emerging technologies and is adept in the latest
software and digital approaches
ongoing changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of
competitors, suggesting optimisations to the digital strategy and marketing
plans as necessary.
brand message and ensures consistency across advertising campaigns.
the achievement of business core KPI’s.
adherence to all health and safety policies and procedures, promote a
positive health and safety culture.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge, and attributes.
- Degree in marketing or a related field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing and branding
- 3+ Years’ Experience in the digital marketing field with experience of
creating and executing marketing strategies that support business objectives
and generate sales
- Proven experience of creating customer journey
- Proven experience of writing up persuasive content for websites
- Knowledge or CRM and customer segmentation
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving ability with knowledge of business
intelligence (BI) systems
- Experience of evaluating and managing sponsorships as well as managing
- Excellent writing, editing, communication and presentation skills in the
English language (verbal and written)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proficient IT Skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- Experience in designing, developing and building websites and apps is a
- Must be flexible to work across different work sections within the
- Proficiency in the English language is a requirement alongside
eligibility to work in Ireland.
If you wish to be considered simply click “Apply” on the Job Advert
Bord na Móna is an equal opportunities employer.