BNM Recycling (Ireland) Limited is a subsidiary of Bord na Móna plc. and is one of Ireland’s leading Waste Management Companies, with a particular focus on collection, segregation, and recovery services.
We provide services to domestic and commercial customers throughout the country, operating through a network of waste transfer centers focused on specific local markets.
RCV Operatives / Drivers / General Operatives
At Bord na Móna Recycling we operate a waste collection service across multiple counties, and we are now looking to create a panel for the above positions. We are looking for enthusiastic people that will be committed and reliable within these essential service roles. The locations we require these roles are Lusk, Navan, Drogheda, Tullamore, Portlaoise, Wexford, Wicklow, Portlaoise and Nenagh.
We have a range of benefits that include C License Training for Operatives, work specific bonuses and subsistence, along with many other discounts that are available to you, as a Bord na Móna Recycling employee.
- Flexibility is a key requirement of these role along with eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Willing to work early starts
- Generally Monday to Friday with some Saturday work(role dependent)
- * Drivers must have a clean C License and have a minimum of 2 years driving experience
- Experience in a similar industry / role a distinct advantage, but not a pre-requisite.
“What do I do next?”
If you’re interested in joining our team, please attach your CV and complete the questionnaire. It is important to confirm the role and location that is preferable to you, and your application will be included in the recruitment process the next time a role is available in that area. If you have any further queries, please email email@example.com