HR Business Partner
(Open to public competition)
Bord na Móna currently has a need for a Human Resource Business Partner on a Permanent Contract. This role will be based in Newbridge and will report to the Head of HR. This role is to help implement and rollout HR strategic programmes across the organisation.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Proactively participate in the development, implementation and assessment of strategic HR programmes including but not limited to ED&I, engagement, performance management, talent management, succession management, health and wellbeing, etc.
- Work collaboratively with management and the HR team to drive engagement and to develop people strategies and enable business leaders to develop colleagues through innovative development solutions and implementation of specific development activities.
- Coach, mentor & guide management & the HR team as strategic HR programmes are executed providing advice and training supports as required.
- Develop, implement & assess the effectiveness of talent management strategies to ensure alignment with corporate talent strategies and leverage corporate talent identification tools. Work collaboratively with management and the HR team on building talent strategies to enable engagement, retention & development. Develop & implement programmes to support people development, culture change & leadership capability.
- Proactively develop toolkits and management supports to enable resource planning, talent management, performance management, succession management. Develop, execute & assess succession planning activities to engage and develop high potential talent.
- Throughout the employee lifecycle implement an Equality Diversity & Inclusion strategy ensuring we develop an inclusive organisation.
- All employees are expected to co-operate fully with all provisions taken by the company for ensuring Health and Safety, and Welfare of co-employees and members of the public using the premises
- Proactively participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery of own, and the wider team’s, objectives.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Hons degree in HR, Business or related discipline
The selection process for this role will include candidate screening from application.
Visit https://bnmproject.sharepoint.com/sites/thehub/Pages/Current-Vacancies.aspx for more information.
If you wish to be considered simply click “Apply” on the job advert, on or before 31st January 2023
Bord na Móna is an equal opportunities employer.