Our Renewable Energy Business Unit currently has a need for a PMO Analyst on a permanent basis. This role will be based in Newbridge and will report to the Offshore Project Director. The successful candidate will be responsible for reporting to the Offshore Project Director and carry responsibility for delivering a range of programme management activities for the Offshore programme including schedule, budget, change control, risk and issue management, document control and contribute to the development of Offshore Wind projects.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Develop management report dashboards covering programme schedule, budget, quality, risk, issues and key workstream updates. Present high-quality programme updates to management and steering committees to aid effective decision making on the offshore programme;
- Engage cross-functionally with team members to track offshore programme risks, verify risk controls, and track delivery of actions to mitigate risks. Analyse and appraise overall programme risk profiles and effectiveness of controls and mitigations and ensure risk management approach is consistent with company risk appetite;
- Implement a document control process to support the team in preparing, maintaining, revisioning, filing and control of documentation. Coordinate the information requirements on multiple projects and ensure scheduled information handover deadlines are adhered to;
- Monitor project spend, analyse variance with budget and ensure appropriate governance is applied. Support procurement activities by developing/coordinating the inputs for tender documentation and managing the process with internal stakeholders;
- Implement a change control process to manage changes to project scope, design parameters, schedule, or budget. Oversee change impact assessments and ensure appropriate governance is adhered to;
- Support team members engaging with internal and external stakeholders and capture accurate meeting notes and action points;
- All employees are expected to co-operate fully with all provisions taken by the company for ensuring Health and Safety, and Welfare of co-employees and members of the public using the premises;
- Proactively participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery of own, and the wider team’s objectives;
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Honours Degree (NFQ Level 8) in Engineering, Business or other relevant discipline; A recognised Project Management qualification is an advantage;
- 4-5 years’ experience in a project management / programme management role; Engineering, Utility, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure Projects;
- Analyst, Project Manager; Proven project/programme management skills; Excellent communication, reporting and interpersonal skills;
- A self-starter who can work on their own initiative; Proficient in MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project
The selection process for this role will include candidate screening from application.
Visit https://www.bordnaMóna.ie/careers/ for more information.
If you wish to be considered simply click “Apply” on the job advert, on or before 1st December, 2022.
Bord na Móna is an equal opportunities employer.