RECYCLING Open to Public Competition
Our Recycling Business Unit currently has a need for a Sales Representative on a Full Time Specific Purpose Contract for 1 Year. The role will be based in Bord na Mona Recycling Lusk and will report to the Sales Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering revenue sales and managing accounts.
Job Title: Sales Representative
Business Unit: Recycling
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Location: Bord na Mona Lusk
Duration: SPC 1 Year
Apply on or before: 7th October 2023
HR Contact: Carol Young
Eligibility: Public Competition
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following:
• Seeking out and targeting new customers and new sales opportunities through quality cold calling into homes/ businesses in your territory. Meet with business owners to review their waste management needs and offer a full quotation on their accounts. Achieve sales targets within an assigned territory.
• Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships. Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximise satisfaction. Monitor the company’s competitors, new products, new rates, excellent product knowledge and understand a customer’s specific needs.
• Develop detailed journey plans to utilise your time effectively and efficiently to maximise coverage of the region. Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans as well as monthly and annual territory analysis.
• Work with the wider sales team to deliver a first-class customer service to all our customers, dealing in a timely manner with customer queries and issues as they arise.
• Actively manage accounts and minimise late payments and bad debts
• Coordinate with other team members and departments to ensure the smooth set up of accounts, billing/invoicing process, prompt delivery of equipment to optimise the sales effort.
• All employees are expected to co-operate fully with all provisions taken by the company for ensuring Health and Safety, and Welfare of co-employees and members of the public.
• Proactively participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery of own, and the wider team’s, objectives.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge, and attributes.
• Minimum 1 years Service Industry / Logistics / Construction experience
• NFQ 6 or equivalent.
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Good Written and Verbal English essential.
• Must be flexible to work across different work sections within the business.
• Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
• Experience in the waste industry a distinct advantage
If you wish to be considered simply click “Apply” on the job advert.
Bord na Móna is an equal opportunities employer.